Home Based Online Marketing News Sales Letter or AD

  • From: Roger Schoenwald <rwspub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hbomn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 08:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

HOME BASED ONLINE MARKETING NEWS
"Helping You To Be Successful Online"

A e-zine publication of
RWS Publishing
Onlinesuccessstrategies.com
August 24, 2002
Hello Subscribers,

We hope you had a great week with your
online biz.  This week, more power packed
info for you.

Be sure to check out our new affiliate marketing
sites at http://onlinesuccessstrategies.com/affiliate.htm

Send us your 2 line ad for our FREE subscriber 2 line
ad section to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject=2lineads

Roger Schoenwald

In Today's Issue

1. Sales letter or ad?
2. Online Marketing Product Profile
3. E-Commerce Resources
4. Subscribers 2 Line Ads
 If you want to...

1. Supplement your existing income with AN EXTRA $500+
    WITH ONLY A FEW HOURS OF WORK every month

    Or

2. Start your own lucrative Internet business and quit
    your day job completely selling an IN-DEMAND PRODUCT
    YOU CREATED

... then please continue reading this e-mail.

When I was trying to get my Internet business off the
ground, I did a ton of research and looked around for
information all over the 'Net that would really help me
get started. And I found hardly ANYTHING!

Most of the stuff out there is a bunch of useless theory,
ideas, and opinions that haven't even been tried by the
people who are writing about them.

Needless to say, I was getting pretty discouraged... and
then I finally found EXACTLY what I needed!

After sifting through literally hundreds of so-called
Internet marketing experts and get-rich-quick schemes, I
came across a fellow by the name of Corey Rudl just over a
year ago. I have been SHOCKED by the HUNDREDS OF CUTTING-
EDGE STRATEGIES HE'S EXPOSED ME TO -- and just how effective
they really are!

I'm telling you, this guy is amazing. He's a young guy who
loves the Internet and is so excited by what he can do on
it that he keeps coming up with new stuff all the time, so
he's always developing new techniques and staying on the
cutting edge. I guess that's why he's...

         EARNING OVER $5.2 MILLION IN SALES AND
    ATTRACTING MORE THAN 6 MILLION VISITORS EVERY YEAR

... all from one small office!

And Corey tells you step-by-step exactly how he's doing it,
including each strategy and technique that he has PERSONALLY
DEVELOPED and PROVEN TO BE ENORMOUSLY PROFITABLE!

The hundreds of e-business start-ups who have failed have
probably made us all a little skeptical -- and the dot-com
crash that the online world is still recovering from
definitely made me want to know for sure that I could trust
the person I was learning from.

But the thing is, the techniques that Corey teaches are the
SAME ONES HE USED TO BECOME SO SUCCESSFUL... and he even
MADE MONEY during the lowest point of the dot-com crash!

And I know that's why Corey's course, "Insider Secrets To
Marketing Your Business On The Internet," became the #1 BEST-
SELLING INTERNET MARKETING COURSE as soon as people could
get their hands on it...

Because as soon as they discovered Corey's secrets, they
started making money too -- just like I did!

And the best part is that you can have a full-time business
or an after-work hobby that is GUARANTEED TO BE PROFITABLE
once you implement Corey's strategies.

When I got the course I was stunned to see how big the two
massive binders are -- and they came with additional CDs
and extras. There's over a thousand pages of all the secrets
of Internet Marketing coming from the guru of online
marketing -- don't forget, these are the same secrets that
are making Corey OVER $5.2 MILLION IN SALES!

And he starts with the basics. You don't have to be an
Internet wizard to follow his techniques -- and you don't
have to have an MBA, either (Corey doesn't!).

But if you are an expert, you'll love the unconventional
tricks that Corey exposes you to -- you won't have heard
about them anywhere else. This guy is so far ahead of the
game that he makes his competition look like they're not
even sure what the game is.

He'll expose you to every single strategy and technique
that you must know if you want to START, BUILD, AND GROW
A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET, from the ground
up, including...

  1. Web page promotion and design (even for complete
     newbies!)

  2. Getting RANKED AT THE TOP of search engines

  3. Turning leads into LIFETIME CUSTOMERS with e-mail
     marketing

  4. Building a RESPONSIVE OPT-IN E-MAIL LIST -- fast!

  5. Exploiting AOL and other online services

  6. Free and low-cost online classified ads that produce
     sales

  7. DOMINATING YOUR MARKET with affiliate/reseller/
     associate programs

  8. Newsgroup promotions

  9. SNOWBALLING YOUR PROFITS with autoresponders

10. How and when to promote yourself on bulletin boards

11. Getting LINKS FROM HIGH-TRAFFIC SITES

12. Sales strategies

13. Writing KILLER AD COPY

14. Banner ads (tips and tricks)

15. Profiting with discussion lists and newsletters

16. Completely AUTOMATING YOUR BUSINESS

17. Sources of FREE advertising and traffic

... and this is just the tip of the iceberg! This guy goes
all out! Corey tells you EVERY unconventional trick he's
ever tried, every tip that's worked for him, every technique
and strategy you need to become a successful online
entrepreneur.

You DO NOT HAVE TO BE A GENIUS to implement any of the
strategies or techniques that I have just talked about or
any of the hundreds of other tips and tricks you will find
on Corey's site and in his course!

In fact, I think the hundreds of testimonials Corey has
posted on his web site really speak for themselves...

    Two months have passed... I HAVE MADE WELL OVER $30,000
    FROM MY SITE!

                                                  Joe Malek
                                               JoeMalek.com

    Corey's advice made me AN EXTRA $34,673 in PURE PROFIT
    this year alone. His concepts make me AN EXTRA $1,500
    - $4,000 IN PROFIT EVERY MONTH since I started using
    his techniques."

    Kevin Needham
                      Me-Mail.com

When you click on the link below and visit Corey's web site,
you will see hundreds more testimonials like these that show
you the REAL RESULTS THAT REAL PEOPLE -- just like you
and me -- are achieving every day, using Corey's strategies.

So if you are interested in starting a business or
increasing your profits from an existing business, visit:

http://www.marketingtips.com/t.cgi/5260

... and discover the same strategies that Corey has
personally used to help thousands of other people just
like you and me to build their online businesses -- part-
time or full-time, but always profitable!

1. This Weeks Success Article

DrNunley's Biz-Tips
by Kevin Nunley

The Difference Between a Sales Letter and an Ad

People often get the terms ad and sales letter confused.
It's understandable.  Both are designed to get new leads
or sell a product, service, or idea.  But there are
important differences in how they work.

A sales letter is a more personal form of advertising than
an ad. An ad in a magazine or newspaper will be seen by
thousands or perhaps millions of readers.  A sales letter
is for the reader's eyes only. Even though a sales letter
is often mass-produced, the reader still views mail as
more personal than an ad in a newspaper or magazine.

Unlike an ad, a sales letter can use the first person.
This conveys a more informal, natural tone.  This way the
reader gains a better sense of the writer's personality,
enthusiasm, and sincerity.

Too many sales letters sound like advertising. The words
should flow in your own voice, as though you were writing
to a friend. The reader should feel like they know you
though reading your sales letter.
--------------------------------
Kevin writes your sales letters at
http://drnunley.com/copywriting.htm  Find out how
professionally written copy can make a BIG difference
in your results. Reach Kevin at
mailto:kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx or 801-328-9006
Sponsor 2

It Just Got EASIER to Promote Affiliate Programs.
You can either join the masses and list your Affiliate Program
in one of the many directories on the net, or you can operate
your VERY
OWN directory for FREE. Operating your own directory provides
many
benefits, Find out what they are at the "Affiliate Options
Directory Of
Associate Programs"
http://www.affiliateoptions.com/index.cfm?u=11459
2. Marketing Product Profile

Announcing a One-Of-A-Kind Product
to Start Your Home Business

* on FIRE in US & Canada
* Will be International SOON!!!
* 2000% company growth in 2001
* Low Start-up
* Tremendous Up-line Support
* Totally EXCLUSIVE product
  - Over 100 global patents
  - Over 20 yrs & $50 million in R&D
  - Featured on ABC News and PBS

A National Publication rated us as one of the TOP COMPANIES
in Network Marketing to be involved with in 2002!!

MEDICAL Experts are calling our product
      "A Brilliant Breakthrough? & ?Miraculous"

Get more info:  http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/onlinesuccess
Mailto:legacy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS -- On average?.
      Everyone experiences two chances in life to create WEALTH.
      The only questions is:  Is this your FIRST or your LAST?

3.This Weeks E-Commerce Resources

How do super-affiliates do it? The answer may surprise you.
Visit http://www.AffiliateShowcase.com?7590
for the web's best affiliate programs and the newest secret to
affiliate success

It Just Got EASIER to Promote Affiliate Programs.
You can either join the masses and list your Affiliate Program
in one of the many directories on the net, or you can operate
your VERY
OWN directory for FREE. Operating your own directory provides
many
benefits, Find out what they are at the "Affiliate Options
Directory Of
Associate Programs"
http://www.affiliateoptions.com/index.cfm?u=11459

Want Bank Account Bursting Income?
NOBODY gives you the scoop on more six-figure-earning home
business entrepreneurs than Six-Figure Income Magazine
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/SFIM

Experts call it "The Perfect Affiliate System", the ULTIMATE
affiliate earning resource.  Discover "The Affiliate
MastersCourse."
It's totally FREE!  NOW, updated and available ine-Book
format...
http://freetrial.sitesell.com/rwspub.html

Want Bank Account Bursting Income?
NOBODY gives you the scoop on more six-figure-earning
home business entrepreneurs than Six-Figure Income Magazine

http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/SFIM
4.  Subscribers 2 Line Ads
(Support our readers.  Send your 2 line ad
to editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx subject=2 line ads)

Power List Safelist and Matrix Money-Maker!
http://trafficreach.com/PowerList.html

My Full Unabashed Public Confession!
http://www.urllog.com/goto/club

Are You Serious About Improvng Your Lifestyle?
We want only those seriously committed to improvingtheir
lifestyle.http://www.rockett.info

FREE Newsletter shows you how to become a $100,000 earner:
http://www.quickinfo247.com/2698063/FREE

(C) Copyright 2002 RWS Publishing
Roger Schoenwald
rwspub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx