[HUG] Re: SV: Re: CFV BACK

  • From: Wilko Bulte <wb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 00:11:07 +0200

Quoting flexbody, who wrote on Mon, Oct 08, 2007 at 11:41:26PM +0200 ..
> Tom,
>
> There is a whole new world for you to discover.
> If ever you are in Belgium try some of their local beers.
> To start with I recommend Duvel then maybe a few  Trappist beers and to

Dare I suggest trying to get to Westvleteren and sample the beer called
Westvleteren Abt?  Short of getting that absolute superb Trappist, try
a Rochefort 10 (note the 10 is part of the designation).  But there are
more, like Delirium Tremens (really, that is a beer) or for something
out of the ordinary a nice Kriek (slightly acidic, made from cherries).

> much higher alcohol percentage than other beers.
> After a few weeks in Belgium I am sure you will have a much better command
> of the German language.

And Flemish too given enough Trappist..

> Paul

Wilko