[HUG] Re: SV: Re: CFV BACK

  • From: "flexbody" <flexbody@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 23:41:26 +0200

Tom,

There is a whole new world for you to discover.
If ever you are in Belgium try some of their local beers.
To start with I recommend Duvel then maybe a few Trappist beers and to round of Golden Carolus a beer that is bottled with a cork and can contain much higher alcohol percentage than other beers.

After a few weeks in Belgium I am sure you will have a much better command of the German language.

Gr.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Just Olsen" <tjols@xxxxxxxxx>