[HUG ] Re: Lens

  • From: Richard Man <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hasselblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:23:05 -0700

Lens focal length don't change when you change format, so a 60mm lens is
still a 60mm lens. However, the DX sensor is 1.5x
crop/multiplication-factor/whatever-you-want-to-call-it, so they are ~90mm
and ~120mm FOV respectively.

You will probably need to trigger the leaf shutter by using the PC terminal.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
// richard's personal photo blog: <http://www.richardmanphoto.com>