[hashcash] Hashcash SquirrelMail configuration?

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash <hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 03:19:38 -0500

Anyone tried squirrelmail with hashcash-sendmail?

Adam

----- Forwarded message from Ryan Skow <ryan@xxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 19:31:52 -0600
From: Ryan Skow <ryan@xxxxxxxx>
To: adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hashcash SquirrelMail configuration?

Have you attempted (or heard of anyone attempting) to configure the web
mail interface SquirrelMail on a Unix system running sendmail?  I tried
a couple of things, but couldn't get it to run properly.  I'm using
Fedora Core 2, sendmail v 8.12.11, the latest hashcash, and the latest
hashcash-sendmail script from Kyle Hasselbacher.

Any guidance you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Ryan

----- End forwarded message -----