[hashcash] 1.06 release with win32 hashcash.exe (Re: Re: hashcash 1.04 released)

  • From: Adam Back <adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hashcash@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 17:57:14 -0400

Re this signal handler thing I mentioned below -- I noticed but forgot
to say I saw some not-entierly encouraging comments in MINGW's
signal.h -- it says they have not tested SIGILL.

If someone with windows on a non-MMX processor could test the hashcash.exe

        http://www.hashcash.org/binaries/win32/

and see what happens it would be useful to see if the MMX detection
via SIGILL still works using MINGW.  (I also had to change to signal,
setjmp, longjmp API as that was all that was supported by MINGW).

Jonathan: is your athlon XP 2Ghz a 2400+? or is it a rather overclocked
2000/2200+?

Adam