[haiku] termios.h

  • From: Niklas Niklas <noisetonepause@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 04:19:06 +0100

I'm investigating a terminal bug that's both in BeOS and in Haiku. I've
been meaning to file a bug report but I can't really explain it
properly without a screenshot of specific some circumstances and I
haven't got that done that yet, sorry.

I'm on the trail of a possible cause though, and whilst I'm probably
misunderstanding something, I'd like to ask why Haiku defines ICANNON
and some of the control characters (I think specifically VKILL) in
termios.h different to BSD, and is that something that could influence
the behaviour of curses applications run over an SSH connection?

Niklas