[openbeos] Re: is this legal?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:43:42 +0100 CET

"Dennis d'Entremont" <dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> PS> If you say that here then you should also visit #haiku on
> freenode and
> tell people there to stop talking about non-haiku topics.

Not that I mind touching off-topic stuff on this list as much, but an
IRC channel is very different from a mailing list.
Everyone subscribed here needs to read those mails and delete them
manually - since this is a Haiku related message list, you need to keep
in mind that other people might not find off-topic things as
interesting; it's somewhat disrespectful to other people's time to
neglect this.

Having said all that, I personally don't think your initial message was
inappropriate, even though not a perfect fit (there just is no other
real BeOS list anymore, so why not) :-)

Bye,
   Axel.