[openbeos] Re: hiring programmers

  • From: Charlie Clark <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 00:32:58 +0100

On 2003-02-07 at 18:46:06 [+0100], Kevin Czapla wrote:
> I, for one, think that the donation idea is an excellent idea. Where do I
> sign up?  :-)
Use your cheque book and make donations directly to programmers or team
leaders; buy them hardware, or pay for them to attend BeGeistert ;-)

The OBOS team has enuff on its plate getting the OS done as well as
admitting that they are much better coders than organisers.

Any kind of organisation is going to require staffing and be controversial
in how it deals with the money.

Alternatively take this up with BeUnited which aims to do exactly this kind
of thing.

Can we please close this thread.