[haiku] few question

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 05:44:55 -0400

I wanna know all about the support of wifi in this moment, how it work, how
i setup it?, how is working setwep?, how can i know if my wifi hard is
working?.

Gl status on haiku, is gallium3d available now? or what is the status of
this?

I read a idea to do the first part of the multi user interface on haiku for
GSoC , ok this could be good, i have an unrest about if i can put my disk on
folders like i do on linux example:
/home/myuser <----use my more big partition
/ <------------------------ use a partition of 15gb or less
that is very useful when i replace / and change for other *nix Os or onlyy i
update with a format on... then /home/myuser remains intact can i do this on
haiku?
how?

thanks