[openbeos] drag-and-drop

  • From: "Ben Allen" <Ben_Allen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:56:00 GMT

HI, I'm a lurker that is trying to implement an idea posed on the
GlassElevator list.  One problem I'm coming across maybe one of you
folks can answer.  When a file is dragged from the desktop or the
tracker onto an application icon, what information is sent to the
target application, and what format is it in?  The BeBook and
O'Reilley's "Programming the BeOS" have been unhelpful in this matter
(unless I missed something, that's a possibility).  Please let me know
if you can help me or direct me to where I can find this information.
Thank you very much!

Ben
Ben_Allen@xxxxxxxxxx

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.