[haiku] Re: building error

  • From: Skar Cat <skarmiglione.sk4r@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 04:15:35 -0500

ok, and the link problem is why?
what should i do?
thnx

warning: <src!bin!network!ftpd>ftpcmd.y depends on itself

---------
AddSymlinkToContainerCopyFilesScript
<HaikuImage>beos/system/add-ons/kernel/drivers/dev/net/usb_ecm
Link generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/system/libroot/libroot.so
generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/system/libroot/posix/glibc/misc/posix_gnu_misc.o:
In function `dirname':
(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `dirname'
generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/system/libroot/posix/posix_main.o:(.text+0x1c10):
first defined here
/home/skarmiglione/src/haiku/generated/cross-tools/i586-pc-haiku/bin/ld:
Warning: size of symbol `dirname' changed from 118 in
generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/system/libroot/posix/posix_main.o to 181
in
generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/system/libroot/posix/glibc/misc/posix_gnu_misc.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

---AddSymlinkToContainerCopyFilesScript
<HaikuImage>beos/system/add-ons/kernel/boot/bfs
...skipped radeon.accelerant for lack of libbe.so...