[openbeos] Re: beos-pro?

  • From: Rudy Gingles <rudyatek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 01:16:54 -0700

The Pro version isn't free, so the only way to obtain it is to buy
it. Fortunately you're not missing much by using the Personal
Edition, just a few commercial programs that weren't included (like
RealPlayer). Everything else is the same, and just as good for
running all BeOS apps or for developing OBOS. :-)

Rudyatek