[openbeos] Re: beos-pro?

  • From: Brian Matzon <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 11:32:31 +0200

Kosztik Istvan wrote:

Hello,

Please let me one more (and last) basic type of question. There is
possibility that I can get somehow the BeOS5 professional? (any ftp site?)
Gobe still sells it I think. I am not about to give you info on
where to get illegal copies of BeOS PRO.

Or all of you using the PersonalEdition?
I really don't know what people use - but some use PE (Personal Edidtion), and some use PRO edition (if they bought it).
and I'd imagine someone using dano(unreleased version of BeOS - NO I don't know where to get it) too - but that is another story...

/Brian Matzon