[openbeos] Who wants obedn.com?

  • From: "Jason Martin" <phyte@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:56:19 -0700

Gang,

I have made a tough decision and decided to get rid/sale of all of my sites. My
life is at the point where family is taking more and more of my time. I don't
have time to support a large site like obedn.com anymore.. I'm selling all my
other sites, but I want to give obedn.com to you guys so it will live on. This
was a tough decision, and I'm happy with my decision. I only get to see my son
for a maximum of 2-3 hours a day and I'm going to change that. I will zip up
all the code as is, and then wait to transfer the DNS and database to whoever
wants it. I will help with the transfer and setup, but will be unavailable to
support the site.

I don't want you guys/gals to feel like this is a blow to the project. I will
keep running the site until its successfully moved/contained by another person.
Downtime should be minimal and no loss of data should occur.. Any takers?

Phyte

Free, BeOS-friendly email accounts: http://BeMail.org/
BeOS News and Community: http://www.BeGroovy.com/