[haiku] Re: We trollin' DOs and DON'Ts

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 15:38:31 -0700

Alexander von Gluck wrote:
...or, how to avoid unneeded bandwidth usage.

The point of this email is not to attack anyone for any statements said...
 I just want to share my list of things to avoid in public mailing lists.

Don'ts
-------
All names have been removed to help protect innocent/guilty.

Please, allow me to contribute with the all history winners in the "Everything Goes Haiku Mailing List" cursing category (name removed):

Seriously guys, go fuck yourselves, and deeply.

XXXXX, just start a vote and lets be finished with it. And fuck you, for all the lack of respect you showed at me, and yes i'm being diplomatic.

Cheers,

--
Jorge/aka Koki
Website: http://haikuzone.net