[openbeos] Re: Want to try developing for Haiku (again)...

  • From: "Jérôme Duval" <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:45:46 +0200

2006/9/13, Chris Peel <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I've registered on bedrivers.com and I've download some different drivers
use as samples, however is there an equivalent to the "BeOS Advanced
Topics"
book for R5 as this seems to only cover upto and including R3?

Did you have a look at Drivers and Kernel sections of the BeBook ?
Also you'll find pretty good samples of drivers in R5 optional content, and
in Haiku repository (some are pretty well documented :) ).

Bye,
Jérôme