[openbeos] Re: WalterCon website

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:16:26 +0200

On 9/27/06, ar1000@xxxxxxx <ar1000@xxxxxxx> wrote:

        I edited the .htaccess file to resolve the issues that occurred in
this sudden switch to drupal. I must say I am a little shocked. The
drupal site seems unpolished and unfinished, we haven't even seen the
end of the skin "contest". I *really* hope this skin isn't permanent.
The WalterCon, Forums, and Wiki are now online again.

I reverted your changes. The issue was an incorrect rewrite rule.

The skin isn't permanent, of course. We are still working on something better.

Jorge, could you please post a nice news item explaining the situation
with the new website? Thank you! I didn't have the time to write one
(Axel posted a very short news item, in the meantime).

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald