[openbeos] Re: WalterCon website

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 07:41:04 -0700

On 9/28/06, Waldemar Kornewald <wkornew@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On 9/28/06, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hmm, it would appear that for some reason now the new site doesn't "remember > me" like it did before. I cleaned out my cookies and still forgets my login > when I close the page and come back. > > Is the cookie path screwed up?

I disabled Drupal's cache, deleted all sessions from the DB, and
re-enabled the cache. Now, I can't reproduce it, anymore (neither with
IE nor with FF). Could you please try again? Thanks.

Works now :)

Thanks!