[haiku] Re: Volunteer work?

  • From: Graham Gilmore <grahamg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:04:10 -0400

On 25/10/2012 8:45 PM, Jason McArdle wrote:
Hello everyone!

I have Haiku as a primary OS on my computer. I really enjoy it as I was
a huge fan of BeOS back in the day.

I was wondering if there's anyway I could contribute my time to helping
in development of the OS?

Unfortunately I don't have any skills as far as programming is concerned.

I do have some Community/Forums background though as well as bug testing
for game software. I've also ran a few blogs in the past.

If there's anything I could do, it would be great.

Actually, if you enjoy blog writing, simply writing about your experiences with Haiku as a primary OS would be worthwhile. Good, bad, or ugly, it would give readers a better idea of what Haiku is like and may interest them to try it out themselves.

        Graham