[haiku] Re: Updated website pages online for peer review

  • From: "Nigel Malthus" <malthi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 10:25:23 +1200 NZST

> > On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:45 PM, Nigel Malthus <malthi@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > There are no current plans to include haiku messages in Haiku.
> > > But
> > > we
> > > are proud to acknowledge our philisophical roots in BeOS.
> > >

> > > That's how I'd put it, anyway. Although, having written it, I
> > > wonder if
> > > that last line's correct. Is there already haiku hiding in an
> > > about
> > > box
> > > I haven't seen yet?  :-)
>
> Actually there is ;)
>
> François.

Really? An easter egg?
Excellent!

@Koki: I'm sorry that my suggestion turned into something so
complicated. But given that there ARE haikus lurking (a Good Thing,
IMO), perhaps the wording should be something like:

While there are no current plans to make poetry a prominent part of
Haiku, we consider this another subtle way of proudly cherishing our
BeOS roots.

--
Nigel Malthus,
Christchurch, NZ.

Do not drink coffee in early a.m.  It will keep you awake until noon.