[openbeos] Re: Unit testing

  • From: "Jeremy Rand" <jrand@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 14:28:04 EST

You've got it!

I was planning on writing some documentation and a column for the
newsletter on cppunit.  In the meantime, you can find cppunit today
with some sample code which uses it to test BLocker, BAutolock and
BMessageQueue in "app_kit/test" in CVS.

This is version 1.5 of cppunit with some fixes, a new
ThreadedTestCaller for creating tests easily with multiple threads and
a new TestRunner which reads in tests to run as addons.  Give it a shot
and see how it goes.  Feel free to contact me if you have any
questions.  And I will be working on some docs and somethings for the
newsletter tonight and tomorrow.

--
Jeremy Rand
jrand@xxxxxxxx