[openbeos] Unit testing

  • From: "Brian Matzon" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 18:40:41 +0100

One word: Argh!
I had originally intended to send along some tests that I have made for
the Translation Kit, however I have not been able to convert them
into unit tests.
I downloaded cppunit-1.5, which couldn't compile. I then downloaded
cppunit-1.6.2 which could compile (after changing g++ -> gcc in makefile).
However 1.6.2 didn't seem so straightforward...
So could someone *please* post a short tutorial (and precompiled binaries) to
the
obos site - or even write a coloumn for the newsletter...?

/Brian Matzon