[openbeos] Re: USB Status Update

  • From: "Jérôme Duval" <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:18:57 +0200

Hello Michael,

thanks for the update. I have two questions though :
* how well is the USB stack integrated with the device manager ?
* did you (or do you plan to) put a hand on the usb bus driver to
enable playing with USB in userland ?

Bye,
Jérôme

2006/8/8, mmlr@xxxxxxxx <mmlr@xxxxxxxx>:
Since I am not able to get internet at home currently (because of my
phone line being suspended while moving) I cannot commit my currently
done USB work. It appears to me that it is not publically known that
the USB stack is under development again (the USB stack bounty over at
haikubounties suggest that at least). Therefore I have put togheter a
small blog entry over at http://haiku.mlotz.ch/ to give a small update
on the USB matter.