[haiku] Re: There is problem with haiku-files

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:33:51 +0100 CET

Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeh not sure what's going on there ... I'm looking into the
> haiku-files portion of it. Seems the db is either down or the
> password
> was changed.

The host has been moved; if you somewhere refers to a dreamhost
location, that won't work. You always need to use haiku-files.org
instead.
Also, the problem seems to come from the .zebo part in the directory
config; to quote from the move notification from DH:
        'If a website isn't working, please make sure you don't have
anything
        like "/home/.SOMETHING/username" in a config file. Instead, it
should
        just be "/home/username".'

HTH,

Bye,