[haiku] Re: The Holy Bible

  • From: Alan Burkes <firstakir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:36:48 -0700

Let me first say that I do agree with your point about religion. However,
really, anything you say in that condecending insulting tone can only be
called trolling. But I think everyonr here agrees that this should be moved
to the third-party mailing list. It should also be stated that all
applications, regardless of religious and political affliction, improve the
value of an OS, so these new bible/qu'ran programs should still be
encouraged.

On Mar 22, 2010 4:11 PM, "Justin Stressman" <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You're an idiot. :)

I wasn't trolling. I made a number of valid points which you seem incapable
of comprehending because you're an idiot... so all you can do is make
childish comments after the discussion is over.

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:20 PM, James Stafford <sariatv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: >
> Am I the only one t...

-- "You don't use science to show you're right, you use science to become
right." --xkcd