[haiku] Re: The Holy Bible

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:42:56 +0100 CET

Hi,

> > Here in the italian mailing list we are discussing about developing
> > the
> > Holy Bible for Beos/Zeta/Haiku, there is someone who want to
> > develop it in
> > English too?
> >
> I can't help you on the Bible, but I'm planning on developing The
> Holy
> Qur'an and Nahj al-Balaghah for Haiku (Arabic and English).

I suppose the purpose for either is to index an existing document and/
or parts of it. Those kinds of documents are usually quite structured
with similar hierarchies.

Maybe it's possible to have something more generic (hoping it doesn't
offend any side :p).

If you have something available in html it might be possible to write
an indexing plugin for BeHappy, though it's not really usable yet in
Haiku, except with NetSurf.

François.