[openbeos] Re: Suggestion (was Re: A bit of prep talk)

  • From: Teh Kelvin-CKT044 <Kelvin.Teh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:12:49 +0800

Point taken, Solaja :-).
Sorry for taking so long to reply, as I have been quite busy today.
Anyway, although I am still sticking to my opinion that it would be
better to change the name now whilst we are still in the planning phase, I
guess I will drop the idea for now, since the idea doesn't seem to be very
popular.
Btw, is there anyway I can help out in this project? I have an intermediate
knowledge of C/C++, although not in an industrial environment (never used
those
languages at work before.... using some other language). I am also familiar
with
OOP and design patterns. Will only be free during weekends though.