[openbeos] Re: State of projects?

  • From: "Brian Matzon" <brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:26:26 +0200

> Hello folks,
> The status on some core Kits like Media and Translation (with last
> activity updates on the web site at May 5 and April 1, respectively)
> would be especially interesting. Just to make sure nothing dies
> unnoticed :-)

Speaking on behalf of the Translation Kit. (Our Teamlead has been
awfully quiet the last months time...)
We're not dead, and are slowly progressing, however despite the
number of members on the team, we're only 2 "active" members,
though we haven't been *that* active lately.

The Translation Kit Team will complete the kit! :)

/Brian Matzon