[openbeos] Re: State of projects?

  • From: "Kurtis Kopf" <kurtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 13:33:14 -0700

> Hello folks,
>
> It'd be nice to have a status update on the other projects beside BFS,
> too... because at present, we've got an alpha-quality filesystem
> approaching beta and little news from the other projects, except maybe
> the occasional app_server update and the recent kernel fork.
>
> The status on some core Kits like Media and Translation (with last
> activity updates on the web site at May 5 and April 1, respectively)
> would be especially interesting. Just to make sure nothing dies
> unnoticed :-)
>
> Philipp

Well, hey... My Name's Kurtis Kopf, and I just recently got the job of
webmaster.  I haven't fully taken over the responsibilies and replaced
Daniel yet, but we're almost ready.  I'm currently working on a small
system for the web site what would make it easier for team leads to log
in and post news, updates, etc. which I hope will make the project
seem more lively.  I guess this is as good a time as any, so if anyone has
any ideas for the web site, let me know and I'll look into it.

    -Kurtis Kopf
    kurtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx