[openbeos] Smallest icons in Haiku Desktop Visualizer

  • From: "Meanwhile -" <meanwhile@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 05:31:37 +0800

Hello,

Great idea to have a desktop setting as well, but IMO the eleven icons of each
set should all be represented in their
smallest (16x16) size too, inside a window.

The tracker is a somewhat more serious environment, in which icons should first
of all be recognizable....as opposed
to the desktop icons, where aesthetics take the top position.

So I think the total impression any voter gets (especially on functionality) is
even better served if the remaining seven
icons are added to the four that are now already displayed in the Tracker
window.

(I hope this message comes across, despite its bloated English...)

Meanwhile

Now you can search for products and services
http://search.mail.com