[openbeos] Re: Smallest icons in Haiku Desktop Visualizer

  • From: Petter Holt Juliussen <post@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:51:26 +0200

Meanwhile - wrote:

Hello,

Great idea to have a desktop setting as well, but IMO the eleven icons of each set should all be represented in their smallest (16x16) size too, inside a window.

The tracker is a somewhat more serious environment, in which icons should first of all be recognizable....as opposed to the desktop icons, where aesthetics take the top position.

So I think the total impression any voter gets (especially on functionality) is even better served if the remaining seven icons are added to the four that are now already displayed in the Tracker window.

(I hope this message comes across, despite its bloated English...)

Meanwhile

You're right. I'll add them, and fix the Tracker view a bit, but probably not tonight.

Regards,
Petter