[haiku] Reset Haiku settings

  • From: David Rawson Couzelis <drcouzelis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 22:48:23 -0400

Haiku runs very well on my computer, but for some strange reason, it
stopped working today. Haiku locked up when loading the desktop / video
card.

It's strange because, it was working perfectly last night, and I've
never made any changes to /boot/system or /boot/common.

Does Haiku itself make changes or save settings anywhere in
/boot/system? Is there a simple way to reset it to the way it was when I
first installed it? If I can, then I assume it would boot correctly
again... Should I delete my /boot/home/config directory too?

Thank you.