[haiku] Re: Putting home on another filesystem

  • From: David Given <dg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 22:19:49 +0000

On 19/12/13 22:10, SMC.Collins wrote:
[...]
> Thats exactly what I do, I symlink the folder on the storage drive
> back to the root directory, works wonderfully well or did, I haven't
> upgraded my primary partition as of yet.

The problem I'm having with the current nightlies is that the
configuration value to tell it to automount the secondary volume is
stored in /home, which of course isn't present until the secondary
volume has been mounted...

│ "There does not now, nor will there ever, exist a programming
│ language in which it is the least bit hard to write bad programs." ---
│ Flon's Axiom