[haiku] Re: Project Teams pages

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 11:09:49 -0700

Hi Michael,

Michael Lotz wrote:
At some point, I plan to re-enable the bio and locative fields for the profiles of developers and other contributors, so that we can automatically generate a directory and map of contributors; privacy will be handled properly when this is done.

In the meantime you could link to the ohloh listing of Haiku. It holds a few fun facts (even though they seem skewed at first glance due to our massive amount of imported GNU sources like coreutils) and also has a section about contributors. It makes for a nice overfew and you easily see whos behind Haiku code wise. It of course leaves out contributors in other areas, who do equally deserve credit. Anyway: http://www.ohloh.net/p/haiku

Added a link to Ohloh from the About pages.

Cheers,

Jorge/aka Koki