[openbeos] Re: Preferences/File Help

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 20:40:13 -0500

>Just one question: could we have BMessages flatten to XML? Then we get
>everything...
>-Nathan

Hey! Back to your own mailing list! :-) :-) :-) Just kidding!
Seriously - that would be a *GREAT* concept for R2. I would love to see
something like that. Maybe natively, maybe not (dunno). But at least the
option would be great. I have even thought about a server, where you send
it a BMessage, and it sends back a BMessage that contains a string which is
an XML representation of the BMessage. :-)

Michael