[openbeos] Re: Preferences install target

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:41:02 -0500

Eek. That sounds similar to what caused me so much grief. I mean - the logical
extension of that might be to install servers to /boot/system...

Would it be acceptable to you to:
ln -s /boot/home/openbeos/build/bin/workspaces /boot/beos/preferences
Then you could do a normal build.

We do this sort of thing at work all the time.