[openbeos] Pref Team Announcement: Styled Edit

  • From: beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:55:32 -0500 (EST)

Hello everybody !

As Andrew McCall is unavailable at the moment, I have taken over (mwuhaha :P)
as the temporary Team Leader for the Pref Team.

It is my great pleasure to announce, we now have another completed application
- Styled Edit. It has been checked into the current CVS tree under
open-beos/current/src/apps/

So, a big pat on the back goes to Mattias Sundblad, who has done an excellent
job and is now looking for his next assignment ;)

Also, thanks goes to Jonas Sundström, who has added 4 new Command Line Apps -
True, False, Quit and Yes.

Cheers

Phil Greenway (Sikosis)
http://obos.gravity24hr.com/

OBOS Preference Apps Status: Command Line: 10%   |   Pref Apps: 60%

Processed by Gravity 24 Hour Web Mail