[openbeos] Re: Pref Team Announcement: Styled Edit

  • From: "Alexander G. M. Smith" <agmsmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:13:43 EDT (-0400)

Phil Greenway wrote:
> It is my great pleasure to announce, we now have another completed
> application - Styled Edit. It has been checked into the current CVS tree
> under open-beos/current/src/apps/

Good news!  Thanks for letting us know.  And also thanks to the unsung command
line heros.

> http://obos.gravity24hr.com/

Wow, I didn't realise that the team had its own site, with quite a
sophisticated display of the project status and news items (admittedly building
on the existing facilities provided by gravity24hr.com).

- Alex