[openbeos] Re: [Open-beos-cvs]CVS: current/src/prefs/datatranslationsDataTranslationsWindow.cpp,1.2,1.3

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:12:10 -0400

There are a number of such niggling details that need to be attended to, at
some point.
IMHO, one of them is the format for storing preferences.
Another is the style and "flavor" of the preferences. Most of them look the
same, but some are different.
I think that we need to standardize them at some point.

I think that point is R2. If the worst criticism of R1 is that the bevels are
off, well, some critics need real jobs. ;-)