[openbeos] Re: Open BeOS Name

  • From: "Andre' F. Braga" <meianoite@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:45:56 -0300

Icewarp wrote:

I'm on it. OBOS would be great. It was fine and it is ok.

Regards,
Everton Russo
Icewarp

Hi Ice =D

Some company has already registered the name "Obos". Then...

The ones I suggested:

Beethoven (The greatest musician ever, quite adequate a name for the multimedia OS, right? and surely you noticed the leading "Be" =)

Cheetah (the fastest carnivore, you have probably seen those on Discovery Channel or something)

Dano (why not? I'm sure it's not patented!)

Dano2 (Dano squared; the "2" is superscript)

Aleph (means several things, from "infinite integration and completeness" to "the very essence of life" )

Cheers, meianoite