[openbeos] Re: OBOS icons

  • From: "Rob Tijssen" <rob.tijssen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:18:23 +0200

I think it´s quite allright to allready have more than 1 icon set. Choice
rules.

And we can always decide wich set is the best to use as default according to
the name and the available icon sets.

and Icons (like in almost any OS) can and will be replaced with something
people like more, and then there is the advantage of having more icon-sets
to be different and stll consistent for the user.

just my 0,02 eurocents