[openbeos] Re: Makefiles for Linux Programs...

  • From: "shatty" <shatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:37:26 -0700

http://wiki.bebits.com/page/ProblemsBuildingSharedLibraries

also:

http://wiki.bebits.com/page/PortingToBeOS

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Edward McCall <mccall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:21:45 +0000

Hi All,

I know this isn't a general support list, but I know there are alot of
programmers on here too, so hopefully someone will be able to help me out.

The configure, works, and the make works with no problems, however it doesn't
make a .so file.

I believe that I have to alter the makefile somehow to tell it to produce a
.so file, but the makefile itself is massive, and I haven't a clue where
abouts I should be looking :)

Can anyone here help me out?

--
Thanks