[openbeos] Re: OBOS Terminal

  • From: Daniel Furrer <daniel_furrer@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:16:18 +0200

Jérome DUVAL wrote:

we have MuTerm for our Terminal replacement.

//www.freelists.org/archives/openbeos/06-2003/msg00136.html

we have it in our cvs, i didn't test it though. Please give it a try.

Yep, I already played around with it a bit. There are still some things missing though and I think
quite a few things still need to be changed for it to become a true Haiku app.
I would (for example) like to add the "log to file" option and to rearrange some menus and maybe add
the find-functionality. Another thing to discuss is what should happen with the language-support
builtin with MuTerm, since multi-language support is a R2+ feature...

cya,
Daniel Furrer