[openbeos] Re: Newsletter - No Go

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 14:47:45 +0100 (MET)

Maybe I'll write an article on compiling + using ffmpeg on BeOS...
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg/

Btw, with my patch in the CVS now it should compile out of the box (with lots
of warnings though, coz they do things like return -ENOMEM; ... need to patch
this too)

Can someone try to compile it on a net_server install, since I only tested it
on BONE ?