[openbeos] Re: Newsletter - No Go

  • From: "Donovan Schulteis" <deej@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 09:28:14 -0500

> I didn't realise there was a Wednesday deadline! I only said
> I'd do one on Thursday...

Mmm, yeah, that was probably mentioned here on the list before you were
on it or something...  and I was visiting home/kids earlier this week,
so I forgot to send the reminder or ask Daniel or Michael to send it
for me.  :/

EVERYONE NOTE:

Every other Wednesday is the deadline for articles.  The newsletter
comes out every 2 weeks.  This gives myself and Daniel time to edit,
correct, get fixes done, etc. before Saturday morning.  I'll start
sending out a reminder on the off-Wednesday (if I can remember to) so
we can get this working a little better.  ;)

Deej