[openbeos] Re: My Experience at WalterCon 2006

  • From: "Alexander G. M. Smith" <agmsmith@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 14:02:10 -0500 EST

Ryan Leavengood wrote on Thu, 2 Nov 2006 10:52:28 -0500:
> I've posted an article on the haiku-os.org site regarding my
> experience at WalterCon 2006. It is pretty detailed so I hope you
> enjoy it.
>
> http://haiku-os.org/node/276

Pretty good writeup!  Wish I had time to do that, but it's taken long
enough for me to finish uploading all my WalterCon photos and videos to
http://waltercon.haiku-os.org/modules/xoopsgallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album02

Most seem to have made it there, though a few of the last videos don't
download for some reason, and I put the wrong captions on three or four
photos.  But the food is there in delicious detail, as well as the high
points including a sampling of Axel's conference call (had to upload the
sound clips in .AVI since the site doesn't take plain sound files).

- Alex