[haiku] Re: Moving files in SVN

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 19:13:39 +0200

Ryan Leavengood wrote:

Actually it might be possible to just implement this with a scripting
language (or Bash), the hey utility and the Screenshot program. So for
example on a clean Haiku desktop you run this script, it opens the
programs or Tracker windows it needs, calls Screenshot with the right
parameters to get each screenshot, and closes each program when done.

I could play around with this and whip up a prototype if you are interested...

Generally, it's a nice idea. But then you have to store a hey script alongside every image. Also, due to localization or added features, the main reasons for re-taking a screenshot, window sizes may vary. Plus, width and height attributes aren't mandatory. Removing them won't slow down loading times perceptibly, I think, because there are always just a bunch of images in a page.
Also, I already did all those changes and am about to commit. :)

However, I may have a bash scripting problem that could need a bash wizard. So, if anyone's interested...

Regards,
Humdinger

Deutsche Haiku News @ http://www.haiku-gazette.de