[haiku] Re: Leaving

  • From: Joacim Melin <kontakt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 18:43:09 +0000

I’m leaving this list. What a waste of time and as you put it: it gets HaikuOS
no further.

On 22 May 2015, at 20:21, Luposian <luposian@xxxxxxx<mailto:luposian@xxxxxxx>>
wrote:

What on earth is all this Ying-yang yammering about? This type of bickering
gets HaikuOS no further, it benefits no one. It hampers morale, and slows down
productivity.

If this is to do with the loss of Haikuware/Bebits, we need to stop arguing
about it and simply DO something about it.

The only question I have is WHY did he (name escapes me at the moment) take
down those two sites and replace them with some Senryu page? What is his beef
with Haiku?

Sent from my iPhone 5c.

On May 22, 2015, at 7:17 AM,
RogerClemons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:RogerClemons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm not leaving. You can keep trying to block the truth and call it trolling.
Its nit going to work. I'm not going to ket your users be censored.