[haiku] Re: Launchbox

  • From: "zuMi" <zumikkebe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 06:40:39 +0000

my T-AO list on R5 is quite long but I ain't afraid of that :)

>It isn't terribly hard
>to use Tracker's right click menu to make the links (especially once
>the boot launch folder is in the recent folder list.)

I'm going to suggest another bloating feature:
have for each opened folder window a relative item on the "Move/Copy/Link
To" menus for whose don't like to drag items through windows.

>I also tend to think we don't need a configuration panel for this. In
>addition this feature will probably later be replaced with a login
>items config like on the Mac, or just part of general session
>management.

the session management sounds cool.

Regards,
Michele Frau